Do you need to do your university internship?
Adventure Volunteer has a project for you, together with your Faculty, University or Master, we collaborate on projects for university internships with which you can carry out your university volunteering. Where you can apply your knowledge, skills and competences, thanks to immersion in a new culture and country.
We Are not in charge of making the agreement with your university
We are looking for students who are interested in putting into practice the knowledge acquired during their study period and supporting the development of communities, children, youth, women and the conservation of turtles marine and the environment.
Programs for university internships
What do you have included in your university internship volunteer?
In your university internship volunteer activities are assigned according to your level of study, knowledge and experience.
All volunteer programs for university internships, have a financial contribution from € 450 according to destinations and programs.
Did you know that you can also deduct up to 75% of the contribution?
Our association is declared of public utility, therefore the volunteer who needs a tax certificate, will be provided at the end of their practices in addition to the practice certificate.
- Welcome at the airport and transfer to the project
- Accommodation during your volunteering
- 3 meals during the realization of your volunteer program (see projects)
- 24/7 support from the Adventure Volunteer team
- Monitoring and evaluation of the program
- Orientation and induction to the program
- Certificate of weeks carried out in your Volunteer
- Accident Insurance during your volunteer
- Civil liability for your activity
- NGO receipt of your program fee
- Guide, advice and management in choosing the program
- Volunteer T-shirt
What is the profile required of an internship student?
There is no specific profile when it comes to helping others. To carry out your practice as a university volunteer we require that you have some requirements:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Active students in the degree related to engineering science, architecture, construction, social work, biology, medicine, environment, education, others.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. (According to programs)
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and understand.
- Availability and commitment to meet the hours established in each project.
There are also some values that are important such as patience, sensitivity and responsibility, it will be very positive for your university practices.
And if I want to participate… how can I do it?
Advantages of doing your university internship abroad as a volunteer
During the process of your university internship and at the end of your volunteer abroad, you will have a series of tools and experiences that will strengthen your personal and academic heritage, in addition to:
- Leaving a positive impact on the community in which you have collaborated and lived together.
- Opportunity to connect with people from that country.
- Build links and network.
- Gain more field experience.
- See, know and live with traditions and cultures different from that of your country.
- Validate credits necessary for the course.
- Have a highly competent resume.