When talking about going on vacation, many people get the idea of a trip in which doesn´t lack to fun, beaches, plenty of sunshine for some, shopping and an endless list of other things, but you have thought about making an alternative vacation, such as a Vacation Solidarity and that surely can be one of the best experiences you can live.
On this occasion I invite you to know a little more about what they consist and where you can do through our Adventure Volunteer Organization.
Solidarity vacations, solidarity tourism or other derivative forms that exist, it consists of participating in social programs as volunteers in your own country or abroad. The activities that you can do in these programs are very different depending on the country of your interest, for example, in the teaching programs you can do reinforcement in subjects such as English, mathematics, Spanish, recycling workshops and educational games, in the Conservation programs you can do night route on the nesting beaches of sea turtles, relocation of nests in nurseries and awareness talks in schools and communities.
LATER WE MAKE YOU MENTION OF THE PROGRAMS AND THE COUNTRIES IN WHICH YOU CAN PARTICIPATE.
Many of us, when we are planning the desired and most awaited vacations of the year, we think about the exotic places we want to visit and get to know, but we always lack time and money. As a guide you can make a list of the places you would like to know and how much you could spend in each place, but also the organization can help and guide you about the places to visit, where you can stay and where to go before finishing your volunteer work. Adventure Volunteer from the moment you contact us, we guide you and provide you with information about the different places you can go, the seasons of each program, the cost according to the time you plan to participate, about the place, about its culture and much more.
COUNTRIES YOU CAN VISIT:
VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS THAT YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Conservation Environment and Animals
- Housing construction
- Women’s empowerment
- Teaching and Reinforcement School
- Support for Children with Special Needs
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT YOU GET BY VOLUNTEERING IN SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES?
We tell you about some of the experiences you will experience and the impact they leave behind:
- Get to know the different traditions and immerse yourself in them in the places where you are going to volunteer or live a different holiday.
- Live the changes in the communities through awareness raising on some topic, for example, garbage management, tree care and marine species among others.
- You will not live the experience alone, we assure you, you will share or better said interact with people from different parts of the world who also threwto live it and you will make friendships that last a lifetime.
- If you are a specialist in some of the activities, for example, you are a psychologist, doctor, teacher, environmentalist or you are a student and want to expand your knowledge, you will have the opportunity to apply and put them into practice and feel the satisfaction of doing your bit.
Surely there are many more experiences. That’s why we encourage you to visit our programs and apply for your place for your 2018 solidarity trip or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can give you a more personalized advice where you can go and enjoy an unforgettable experience helping others.