Volunteer Programs in Vietnam
What better way to travel than to volunteer, help and get to know all the beauties that a volunteer destination like Vietnam offers you at the same time?
He performed volunteering in Vietnam, it is the perfect combination for that trip you were looking. Its delicious food, famous beaches and stunning rivers, all that and more in this slim country on the east coast of Asia. You will have the perfect opportunity to meet and share with the people, communities, children and youth of the project and country.
Teaching and care of children
Jobs with women and youth
Requirements to be a volunteer in Vietnam
Where will i be during my volunteering?
When can i collaborate in the volunteer projects in Vietnam?
We pick you up at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport which is located in the most developed city Ho Chi Minh, where you will be taken to the accommodation and according to the arrival time you will be inducted into the project and destination of volunteering.
No vaccine is mandatory, except for travelers from countries where the disease is present. They will ask you to have the vaccine and the yellow fever card. They are regularly travelers coming or coming from jungle areas in Africa and Latin America.
Some recommended vaccines for your trip to Vietnam are:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Typhoid fever
- Japanese encephalitis
Visa to enter Vietnam
For travelers from Europe such as Spain, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom, you can apply for a visa for 3 months .
The requirements to obtain the visa are:
- Have a passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A passport photo.
- Fill out a form with your data.
- Pay the amount of the visa, which can range between 30 and 60 euros depending on how, where and for how long you do it.
Safety in Vietnam
In general, Vietnam is considered a fairly safe country and more its tourist areas, but we also recommend that you keep these tips in mind:
- Notify your coordinator, in case of making an excursion, so that he can warn you about the places where you will go.
- Have the phone number of your coordinator and the address where you are staying at hand in case you need it.
- Avoid giving information about the place where you are staying, project and your colleagues (volunteers) for safety.
- Do not bring anyone who is not from the organization to the volunteer’s home.
- Avoid risk areas in every place you visit.
- Travel in austerity in your daily transfers and on your excursions.
- Avoid attracting attention with jewelry and accessories.
- If you can, avoid taking your mobile phone out in public places.
- Try to use the country’s safe transportation services or services like Uber or taxis.
- Avoid walking alone or alone through unfamiliar streets at night.
- Never get into an unfamiliar vehicle or yours to someone you do not know.
- Do not drink any beverage that you do not know the source of.
Accommodation in family houses
Volunteers who collaborate in volunteer projects in Vietnam live in houses of families selected by the organization.
What does your accommodation include?
- Bunk bed, in a room shared with other volunteers.
- Use of common areas.
- Meals during your volunteering.
- WIFI connection (internet).
The contribution in projects volunteer in Vietnam for a period of 14 days is € and the tax deduction only pay €
You can deduct 45% about of the total economic contribution to the program through the tax certificate that we will make.
What are you paying?
- Welcome and transfer to accommodation.
- Accommodation during your volunteer stay.
- 3 meals during your volunteering.
- 24/7 support from the Adventure Volunteer team.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the program.
- Orientation and induction to the project.
- Certificate of weeks completed in your volunteering.
- Receipt from NGO about your program fee.
- Guide, advice and management in choosing the program.
- RC and accident insurance.
- Volunteer shirt.
What is not included?
- Flight to Vietnam.
- Return to the airport on the last day.
- Visa, if necessary.
- Internal transport or excursions.
- Travel within or outside the country.
- Travel insurance (mandatory).
- Drinks, diets and special meals.
- Bottled water.
We remind you that the value of the donation can be deducted from the full amount of your personal income tax, limit 10% of the taxable base.
- Donations up to € 150: (donation equal to or less than € 150), the deduction will be 80%
- Donations greater than € 150: (donation greater than € 150), it will be 35% and 40% if it is made for more than 3 years followed by the same value or greater than the same association.
NOTE: In income tax there is a deduction for donations made to non-profit entities of Law 49/2002, of December 23. established in Arts. 68.3, 69.1 Personal Income Tax Law and 69.2 Regulations. Royal Decree-Law 17/2020, of May 5. (Returns are made in the year following payment). As a donation, the € 150 initially contributed cannot be returned.